Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cafe 7


The best pizza place on the planet is Oregano's in Tucson / Phoenix Arizona.  By far!!  BUT, when I ate Cafe 7's chicken and bacon pizza my mouth screemed - Oregano's!!!  Oh my it was yummy!! 

I have not tried other items on the menu and that will be a challenge for me since the item I tried was so good I know I will want it again and again.

The concept, as I know it, for the cafe is a category of four items with 7 selections in each category, $7 and 7 minutes to serve.  If I have that wrong, please forgive me Cafe 7!

My daughter Lacey, who would fly to Phoenix just for a slice of Oregano's pizza, was astounded at the price.  Honestly you can't get a pizza like that from one of the big franchise pizza parlor's.

I must confess -- I ate the whole thing!  Back to the diet today.  But I must say that it was worth every bite!!

Nancy Jackson, daydreamer extraordinaire


DAY JOB LINKS...
Dreams Do Come True
Dragonfly In Amber Designs
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oregano's? Was it ever in Texas
    Had one here by a single owner....best pizza crust in the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know, it is only in Arizona, but it could be a common name. Sure is good, but Cafe 7 is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete