Thursday, February 4, 2010

Girls Girls Girls

February 4, 2010
Little girls love dress up! This is my granddaughter Kenley at her 2nd birthday party with her cousin Grace. I believe the highlight of the entire day for them was the dress up part! Kenley received a couple of gifts with shoes and jewelry, tutus and such all for make believe dress up!


They didn't care about the colors. They didn't care if it fit. They didn't care how they looked. The girls just wanted to have fun! Oh, I just had to steal that from Cindy Lauper!! LOL...


I love the innocence of children and particularly little girls. I think as a society we need to do more to protect that innocence. I think as parents and grandparents we need to do more to protect their innocence.


Someday they will care about what colors they wear. Someday they they will care what fits. Someday they will care how they look. Let's delay that as long as possible and keep their fun alive. Let's fight to protect their innocence.

Now let's talk about boys, boys, boys.  Click HERE




Nancy Jackson, daydreamer extraordinaire


DAY JOB LINKS...
Dreams Do Come True
Dragonfly In Amber Designs
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment