Monday, July 5, 2010

Sage


The other night on the 3rd of July my husband and I along with another couple decided to go to the Sage lounge where on Saturday nights they have live jazz. Oh, what fun.

We ordered a couple of appetizers, two different mac n cheeses and an entre.

The food was good, but I was a little dissappointed in the man n cheese. I had the plain and was hopeful that the flavor would be more vivid. It was creamy and good, but didn't quite hit the mark.

It was served with a Waldorf salad that was also good, but I wish the pieces were cut smaller into bite size pieces. Also, a little bland. Needed a kick in it somewhere.

Overall I would give the food a 3.5 out of 5, but I would give the service, atmosphere, music and all other things considered, a 4.9 out of 5.

Will I go back? You BET I will!!!

Nancy Jackson, daydreamer extraordinaire
DAY JOB LINKS...
Dreams Do Come True
Dragonfly In Amber Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment